1. Akhter, N. (2013). Relationship between Internet addiction and academic performance among university undergraduates. Academic Journal, 8(19), 1793-1796.
2. Alavi, S. S., Eslami, M., Maracy, M. R., Najafi, M., Jannatifard, F., & Rezapour, H. (2010). Psychometric properties of young Internet addiction test. Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 4, 183-189. (in Persian).
3. Atadokht, A., Hamidifar, V., & Mohammadi, E. (2014). Over-use and type of mobile phone users in high school students and its relationship with academic performance and achievement motivation. Journal of school Psychology, 2(2), 122-137. (in Persian).
4. Azizi Abarghuei, M. (2011). Investigating the relationships between quality of learning experience’s components and self - efficacy on academic burnout among students of Allamme Tabatabai University of Tehran. M.A. of Educational Psychology, Allameh Tabatabai University. (in Persian).
5. Bakhshayesh, A. (2015). Prediction of internet addiction through personality traits and its relationship with perception of social interaction among female university students. Woman in Culture & Art, 6(1), 29-44. (in Persian).
6. Behroozy, N., Shahni, M., & Pourseyed, S. M. (2013). Relationship of perceived stress, perfectionism and social support with student’s academic burnout and academic performance. Strategy for Culture, 2(20), 84-90. (in Persian).
7. Beigi, M., Ghazavi, A., Salehi, N., Chamari, F., & Saeedi, A. (2010). Effect of internet addiction on educational status of Arak university of medical sciences students spring. Arak Medical University Journal, 1(4), 95-102. (in Persian).
8. Cagan, O., Unsal, A., & Celik, N. (2014). Evaluation of college students’ the level of addiction to cellular phone and investigation on the relationsship between the addiction and the level of depression. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 114(21), 831-839.
9. Cagan, O., Unsal, A., & Celik, N. (2014). Evaluation of college students’ the level of addiction to cellular phone and investigation on the relationsship between the addiction and the level of depression. Procedia- Social and Behavioral Sciences, 114(21), 831-839.
10. Dadsetan, P. (2009). Mobile phone: Another addictions. Journal of Developmental Psychology, 4(15), 214-216. (in Persian).
11. Frangos, C., Frangs, K., & Kiohos, A. (2010). Internet addiction among Greek university students: Demographic associations with the phenomenon, using the Greek version of young's Internet addiction test. International Journal of Economic and Apllied Research, 3(1), 49-74.
12. Hakimi Mokeh, R. (2014). Treatment of Internet addiction disorder. Journal Evoled School Counselor, 2(9), 27-33. (in Persian).
13. Ishii, K. (2011). Examining the adverse effects of mobile phone use among Japanese adolescents. Keio Communication Review, 33, 69-83.
14. Jafari, N., & Fatehizaeh, M. (2012). The study relationship between internet addiction and depression, anxiety, stress and social phobia among students of Isfahan University. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Science, 17(4), 1-9. (in Persian).
15. Jenaro, C., Flores, N., Gomez, M., Gonzlez-Gil, F., & Caballo, C. (2007). Problematic Internet and cell-phone use: Psychological, behavioral, and health correlates. Addiction Research & Theory, 15(3), 309-320.
16. Khazaei, T., Saadatjoo, A., Dormohamadi, S., Soleimani, M., Toosinia, M., & Mullah Hassan Zadeh, F. (2013). Prevalence of mobile dependency and adolescence aggression. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences, 19(4), 430-438. (in Persian).
17. Koo, H. Y. (2009). Development of a cell phone addictive scale for Korean Adolescents. Korean Acad Nurs, 39(6), 818-28.
18. Maslach, C. H., & Lieter, M. P. (2008). Early predictors of job burnout and engagement. Journal of Applied Psychology, 93(3), 498-512.
19. Matma Group. (2014). Formula brief penetration of Internet users. Retrieved Mar 10, 2014, from http://www.iriu.ir/matma/
20. Mikaeli, N., Afroz, T. H., & Gholizdeh, L. (2013). The relationship of self-concept and academic burnout with academic performance of girl students. Journal of School Psychology, 4(3), 90-103. (in Persian).
21. Moghadasi, C. (2011). The relationship between goal orientation and perceived social support and academic burnout. M.A. of Educational Psychology. Azarbaijan University. (in Persian).
22. Moneta, G. B. (2011). Need for achievement, burnout, and intention to leave: Testing an accupation model in educational settings. Journal Personality and Individual Differences, 50(24), 274-278.
23. Morovaty, A. (2015). Family and Internet addiction performance impact on the academic achievement of students of Ilam. Journal of Forward Thinking Green, 8(31), 36-43. (in Persian).
24. Naami, Z. (2009). The relationship between the quality of learning experiences and students academic burnout. Psychology Studies, 5(3), 117-134. (in Persian).
25. Neuman, Y. (1990). Derminants and conse quences of student burnout in universities. The Journal of Higher Education, 61(1), 20-30.
26. Panahi, Y., Aslani, T., Faraji, R., & Betvaz, H. (2013). Dependence on mobile phone and psychological-social damages in students. The study of Effects of SMS and Bluetooth. The First Congress of Cyber Space and Social Problem. (in Persian).
27. Rezaei, S., Kajbaf, A. B., Mousavi, S. V., & Mousavi, S. H. (2013). A prediction model for academic performance among students of guilan university of medical sciences: Dimensions of quality of life, internet use and attitude toward addiction. Iranian Journal of Medical Education, 12(10), 731-742. (in Persian).
28. Rostami Nezhad, M. A., Vahdani Asadi, M. R., Izi, M., & Rouhani, Z. (2014). Management of mobile phone damages at school: Hesitation on its positive and negative functions. The Studies of Management on Police Training, 1(25), 61-76. (in Persian).
29. Rouhani, F., & Tari, S. (2012). A study of the relationship between the rate of addiction to Internet with academic motivation and social development among high school students in Mazandaran province. Information and Commucation Technology in Educational Sciences, 6(2), 19-34. (in Persian).
30. Salanva, M., Schauffeli, W., Martines, I., & Breso, E. (2010). How obstacles and facilitators predict academic performance the mediating roles of study burnout and engagement. Anmiety. Stress Coping Journal Internation, 23(21), 53-70.
31. Salmela-Aro, K., Savolainen, H., & Holopainen, L. (2008). Depressive symptoms and school burnout during adolescence. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 6, 34-45.
32. Soltani, M., Fooladvand, K. H., & Fathi-Ashtiani, A. (2010). Relationship between identity and sensation-seeking with internet addiction. Journal of Behavioral Sciences, 4(3), 9-10. (in Persian).
33. Taji, F. (2013). The study of the relation between Internet addiction and mental health and academic Achievement. M.A. in Media Management. Allameh Tabatabai University, Faculty of Management and Accounting. (in Persian).
34. Tamannaifar, M., Arfai, F., & Gandomi, Z. (2013). Relationship between Internet use and academic achievement among high school students in Kashan. The Journal of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences, 17(2), 77-82. (in Persian).
35. Yasaminezhad, M. A., Golmohammadian, M., & Yoosefi, N. (2012). The study of the relationship between cell-phone use and general heath in students. Knowledge & Research in Applied, 1(47), 61-73. (in Persian).
36. Young, H. J. (2004). Factors effecting student burnout and academic achievement in multiple enrollment programs in Taiwan’s technical–vocational colleges. International Journal of Educational Development, 24(3), 283-307.
37. Zhang, Y., Gan, Y., & Cham, H. (2007). Perfectionism, academic burnout and engagement among Chinese college students: A structural equation modeling analysis. Personality & Individual Differences, 43(6), 1529-1540.